Are you looking for Residential IT Support?
All home computers need some tlc whether it’s software updates and upgrades. We offer a wide range of services including home computer set ups, wireless networks and installations, virus removal and more.
Our qualified technicians pride themselves on providing outstanding computer repair solutions.
Home IT Support Services
Are you concerned about your home network?
Do you need help with some of the following:
- You’re not able to access the internet from certain devices in your house.
- Your WiFi doesn’t reach all parts of your house.
- You can’t get on social media or email because of a virus that’s been attacking your computer; we can help!
- You are building a new home and need a fully integrated networking system?
- Upgrading an existing property and need networking services
Skopik’s qualified IT technicians can conduct an audit of your home to accurately measure the health of your system. We can then provide recommendations and work with you to create a cost-effective implementation plan to ensure you achieve your IT goals. Every home needs a robust IT support system with robust hardware and general IT service management.
The world has changed, and we spend a significant amount of time utilising home networks. Whether you have an unsecured wireless network or not, it is important to know how to use the latest technology to protect your information. Our IT solutions team can help you!
Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) devices keep computer systems and IT equipment safe and operational during power outages and other power problems to stay up and running. A properly sized UPS can protect a PC or server for several minutes in the event of an electrical outage, giving users time to safely save their work with no data loss
Fibre to the home (UFB) router
Make sure you’re on the best internet speed for your needs. Some of the benefits to having fibre optic cables installed in your home are: It gives you a direct, non-shared connection with high-speed internet as it runs all the way into your house – so there’s no waiting for someone else on the network to download something before you can upload or vice versa
Skopik will properly configure your router and optimize your wireless network settings for the best performance.
– Configuring your wireless connection for optimal speed and range
– Optimizing settings to ensure you have ample bandwidth left over after all devices are connected
– Updating firmware, software, or a faulty router if needed
Secure Remote Access
SRA prevents unauthorized access to a specific account or network. Think of it as a combination of a password and an electronic key. Both are needed to access an account or network, so if hackers get one they can’t use the other. We recognise that there is more than one way for you to connect your devices in a home network – wired connections with Ethernet cables, wireless networks using
Media Storage and Backups – Personal Pictures/Music/Documents
We can set your Media Storage and Backups for your home devices. This includes all of your devices, such as computers, tablets and smartphones. We can also set up cloud storage for you to backup everything offsite in case of a disaster or theft.
We recognise that the world has changed and we spend a significant amount of time utilising home networks. Here are some use cases that you may need assistance with.
There is nothing worse than having a poor network connection when you are talking with friends or family. It can be as simple as getting a wifi upgrade.
Our typical process
1. Identify what computer components are needed
2. Determine the best configuration for your needs
3. Purchase the necessary parts and assemble them together
4. Install operating system software, drivers, and other programs
5. Add any additional upgrades or peripherals as desired
Whether you need home office It support or general home It support services we can help.
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that the young gentleman (I missed his name in the carnage of last week!) that turned up to complete the “IT stuff” was a freaken legend. There was zero disruption on what was a pretty mad day around here. Thanks!!!