St Mary’s Bay House
IT, AV, Electrical & Security for a refurbished 1900’s home.
Skopik were bought in to design the IT, Audio Visual, Electrical and Security during the complete refurbishment of a 1900’s 5-bedroom, 3 level house, complete with a pool and 3 separate living areas.
With the house being a very multi-use property, we were required to design a solution that was both functional now, but could also be built on or changed for the generations to come. After multiple meetings with the owners, Skopik successfully designed a solution that worked perfectly for them but also could be moulded to suit as their needs changed.
New technologies and artificial intelligence may soon be making their way to your own home. These upgrades are not just for the rich, but for anyone who wants them.
- Fully Automated Control 4 Audio-Visual System throughout the house, split into 3 zones for each living area
- Multi-zoned Distributed Audio to speakers in the kitchens, outdoor area, family areas, living areas and bathrooms
- 3 Zoned Home Alarm Design & Installation
- Home Theatre in Family Room complete with;
- 75” LED TV
- 5.1 Surround Sound Audio
- LED TV’s in each bedroom
- Complete Cat6 Communications Cabling Design & Build
- Front Gate Intercom
- Complete WIFI Solution